Conditions of Use and User Submissions and Site Content Standards
As a condition of your access and use, you agree that you may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
The following content standards apply to any and all content, material, and information a user submits, posts, publishes, displays, or transmits (collectively, "submit") to the website, to other users or other persons (collectively, "User Submissions") and any and all Interactive Functions.
Any and all User Submissions must comply with all applicable federal, provincial, local, and international laws, regulations, and terms of service.
Without limiting the foregoing, you warrant and agree that your use of the Website and any User Submissions shall not:
- Include or contain any material that is exploitive, obscene, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, defamatory, sexually explicit or pornographic, violent, inflammatory, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age or other such legally prohibited ground or be otherwise objectionable, such determination to be made in Company's sole discretion.
- Involve stalking, attempting to exploit or harm any individual (including minors) in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise or ask for personal information as prohibited under applicable laws, regulations, or code.
- Involve, provide, or contribute any false, inaccurate, or misleading information.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses, or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertisements or promotions [without our prior written consent], sales, or encourage any other commercial activities, including, without limitation, any "spam", "junk mail", "chain letter", contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising or any other similar solicitation.
- Encourage any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, or alarm any other person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Give the impression that they originate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.